Saturday, September 10, 2011

Poppy Seed Chicken


OK- another great recipe that everyone loved. I am loving that my kids will try just about anything at least once.


Poppy Seed Chicken

6 skinned and boned chicken breasts (I used breast and thighs and more than 6)
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1 C. of milk
1 Tbsp. of poppy seeds
36 round buttery crackers, crushed
1/4 C. butter

1. Place chicken in a lightly greased slow cooker. (I have a 6-qt. one)
Whisk together soup, milk, and poppy seeds in a medium bowl; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on HIGH 1 hour.
2. Reduce heat to LOW, and cook for 3 hours.
3. Combine cracker crumbs and butter, stirring until crumbs are moistened. Sprinkle over chicken just before serving.

I made rice with this and put the chicken on top of the rice, and I also sprinkled some Cheddar cheese over the chicken as well- which Kori loved. Hope you all get to try it.

Oh and here is a picture of the Smoked Paprika Pork from the other night as well.

No comments: